Have you heard of that face mask trend??! that one where you put different masks on different parts of your face??
That’s the one!
Here’s the big benefit: what if you have an oily t-zone, a dry mouth area, acne on your jawline, blackheads on your nose, bags under your eyes…you get it! There can’t possibly be ONE mask that covers it all…
so customize your own!!
e&e decided to do it themselves!! And holy avocado did this WORK.
we call it…..THE WONDER MASK!!!
Here’s how it goes:
**steps 5 and 6 are optional but make the effects of the mask greater**
- we are going to list the different masks you can make for different skin types/problems below the steps
- you choose which ones you want
- And where you want them
- Cleanse your face
- Steam face with a hot hot hot towel
- Scrub your face with an exfoliator or the coffee ground mask
- Apply your wonder mask
- Don’t you dare look in the mirror honey or you’re in for a scare- ESPECIALLY if you put strawberries on your face like us. We now go to therapy. JK!
- Set a 20 min timer
- Read a BB post you haven’t read before… like this!
- Text a friend about the post
- doo dee doo…….DONT TRY ANY OF THEM-ESPECIALLY THE BLACK ONE! learn from e&e’s mistakes..
- Wipe away!!
AND VIOLA YOU ARE DONE:))
ACNE: (this one also makes your skin glowy)
- milk (not too much like us!!)
OILY AND DRY SKIN: (I have oily skin and used a hydrating mask which helped a lot. Your skin is oily because it’s dehydrated. It’s trying to produce oil to rehydrate, so hydrate your skin w/out yucky oil).
- ½ avocado (you can make some avocado toast with the rest!!)
- olive oil
LARGE PORES/UNDER EYE BAGS: (also can be used as an exfoliant)
- coffee grounds
- coconut oil
And now for e&e’s personal preference for their wonder masks!!
Forehead & chin: acne and glowing skin mask
Cheeks: redness mask
Nose: large pore mask
Moustache: hydrating mask
forehead: hydrating mask (i’m oily but this helped)
Under eye area: large pore mask
Lower cheeks: redness mask
Nose and chin: acne and glowing skin mask
GET ready to chuckle :))))
Here’s the big benefit: what if you have an oily t-zone, a dry mouth area, acne on your jaw line, blackheads on your nose, bags under your eyes…you get it! There can’t possibly be ONE mask that covers it all…
so customize your own!!
e&e decided to do it themselves… And holy avocado did this WORK.
It’s more fun to do these with someone- we both agree!! lol
PS- they’re tasty … well some!
post by : e&e