hey hey hey!!
So, Ella came to Chicago for 5 nights last week! She came for my bday 🙂 !!
…HOW SWEET IS THAT?!
It was super fun because I got to take her places that I go to frequently, that she doesn’t have back home in the big TX.
Here’s what us BFFs did
- Around Libertyville – Area (way far/not far…just not l’ville)
- The WINDY CITY!!
- ICE SKATING @ Maggie Daley Park – hahah… thinking about Ella ice skating is just hilarious! When she would fall (…which was about every minute) then I would fall because I’m laughing so hard! **HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO DO WITH YOUR BFF**
- Bombobar – Very yummy (lol & hot) HOT COCO place! I never have been previous to this trip but I been following them on Instagram (← click that link to checkout their page) and I was sure it would be fun to take E there! And we both LOVED it 🙂
- The Bean – Haha of course! I think this may have been the highlight of Ella’s trip 😉
- Art of Pizza – A taste of Chicago Pizza! … from Chicago’s #1 deep dish …whoops… we got thin crust;)
- Bites Asian Tapas – A yummy asian food place that is SO good! TRY the Cookie Dough Chopsticks for dessert!
Photos :: !!! 🙂
…Lol all we did was eat?! Ooops!
OH & GET READY we are doing a new year healthy eating kick off this week && we will let you know all the details very soon!
I have picked up the Chicago accent… I just said “you guys” instead of “y’all”. — Ella
You’ll see my friend Natalie in some of the photos, since she joined us.
post by : elizabeth m